Renew your membership for 2017 - click here 2017 Membership Renewal Form
For more information contact Gabby Hunt or Colin Minness by email (respectively):
Or you can telephone our President, Colin Minness on 0412 015 829.
If you would like to join one of the largest clubs on the Northern Beaches that offers: Showjumping, Dressage, Sporting, Mounted Games, Cross Country, Eventing, Polocrosse and Horseball then Forest Hills is your club to join.
Our facilities at JJ Melbourne Memorial Reserve include: Full size dressage arena with lights, large cross country course with a big water jump, largest dedicated equestrian grounds on the Northern beaches with lights and a club house.
Applicants for Forest Hills membership must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 6 or over.
- Must own or lease a horse.
- submit the completed entry forms and pay the club fees.
To join Forest Hills Pony Club you need to complete the following;
- Complete the membership forms. For the membership forms - click on the link in yellow above. Select the new member form or the renewing membership form.
- Complete the risk waiver form in person at the club house on a rally day - see the rally day calendar on our home page.
- Send your membership fee along with your membership application and health form to the address below or bring it to the club house on a rally day:
Membership, PO Box 161 Terrey Hills
Your application will be submitted to the our club's committee for consideration and then you will be notified of the committee's decision.